T he British Martial Arts & Boxing Association has a rich heritage working closely with clubs, coaches, instructors and senseis from more than 180 disciplines and styles, for more than half a decade.
We’ve helped first time black belts through to seasoned veterans find the right tools, services, licensing and insurance to keep their students safe and teach better, more effective martial arts.
Being an instructor is more than just about being a black belt. There’s a wide range of additional responsibilities – from teaching engaging, quality and effective martial arts through to safeguarding students, managing a business and marketing your club.
We understand exactly what’s required, and the difference between traditional, modern and hybrid martial arts clubs too.
Since 2012 we’ve been working to build a unified community of like minded, professional, vetted instructors. We’re called ‘home’ by hundreds of clubs and instructors as well as thousands of students and participants. What’s more, we’re keen to build bridges with other martial arts instructors and clubs looking for a politics free, community governed place to grow and develop their clubs.
Just some of the services we can provide to clubs and coaches;
- Instructor, Student & Events Insurance
- Instructor Licensing, Coaching Qualifications And Teaching Certification
- Guidance And Resources For Business, Marketing & Student Retention
- A Range Of Services And Tools To Help Your Club Grow
- A Free Club Website & Free Hosting
- Guidance & Advice On Legal And Regulatory Matters
- Access To DBS Checks, Safeguarding Courses, First Aid Qualifications And More
- Access Access To A Growing, Vetted Community Of Local Clubs And Instructors
- Access Printing, Equipment, Clothing & Custom Products At Trade Prices
- Plus So Much More